Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to Eating-in-Hotels-&-Washing-Clothes

It’s been a month since I have been staying with my parents at Bangalore. After my training in Hyderabad, I was hoping against all odds that my posting should be in Bangalore; and that’s what exactly happened. There was a special thrill in coming to Bangalore and staying with my parents, since it was the first time after my 12th that I was going to stay with them for a long period of time.

After 12th, I had spent 8 months at home after my engineering due to dearth of jobs, thanks to the IT meltdown. I also had brief stints at home during my study holidays in engineering. Then there was also the 2 month summer project during my MBA. Somehow all the above were different from the current one month stay at home. It’s so different when you are also an earning member of the family.

But all this is coming to an end soon, and I am going back to my bachelor days in Chennai. My dad has recently got a promotion and has been posted in Nashik. They will be shifting by this month end, and I will be back to my eating-in-hotels-&-washing-clothes lifestyle soon.

7 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger GRAM said...

Congratulations!!!
Please make sure the water and soap you use are right.... the last time a white shirt turned yellow!!!
I am sure you are experience by now..
no comments on the food!!!

 
At May 08, 2006 2:24 PM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Gram:

White shirt turning yellow!!! Ha ha ha... that was an amazing experience!!! Hope I dont repeat them again....

Food.... lets not discuss it... My poor Stomach!!!!

 
At May 09, 2006 1:25 AM, Blogger Thanu said...

Must be a bummer to finally get placed in the town as ur parents and your parents move.

Good luck settling down in a city that u know ur way around.

 
At May 10, 2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Thanu:

It feels bad... but there's nothing much my parents or I can do about it. Anyways my uncle is in Bangalore, so will me moving in with him.

 
At May 11, 2006 10:35 AM, Blogger sheela said...

Hi Arun ,
I read ur blogs for the first time . Life has it's own turns so we can not really say whats going to happen but almighty has his will behind everything he does for us .. Take proper diet live happy..

 
At May 11, 2006 1:07 PM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Sheela:

Thanks for the visit and the comment.

There is nothing we mortals can do against the will of god!!!

 
At May 13, 2006 12:54 PM, Blogger sheela said...

U are very true iam not studying here in Bangladesh . Iam working here in Apollo Dhaka .. Thanks for visiting my blog and posting ur coments .. Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home