Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bye.. Bye.. Chennai

Its been quiet a few days since I blogged. Some pressures in the office, then the relieving formalities and transfer to the new place saw to it that I did not get enough time to sit in front of a computer, think and blog.

After initial hiccups, I was finally relieved from my earlier job on 17th of Feb. I packed my bags and left for Bangalore on 18th, to meet my parents and to be with them for a few days. I had 5 bags and a bike to be taken with me to Bangalore. It was an adventurous journey, especially towards the end, when I nearly ended up having a fight with a porter at Bangalore railway station.

After being with my parents for 2 days, I left Bangalore for Hyderabad. Reached Hyderabad on 21st morning, and reported for duty 22nd.

This is my second job, and so far so good. The first two months are training, during which I have to stay at Hyderabad. After training, I should be moving to Mangalore.

I’m enjoying the 2 month stay in Hyderabad. I’m put up at the hostel inside the campus, where the facilities are amazing. The campus is around 15 kms away from the city, and I have been making frequent trips to the city along with my TAPMI classmates.

Watched Taxi No 9211 yesterday. There is nothing great to write about the movie.

There are a few things to blog about. Shall be doing that soon.

4 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 11:12 PM, Blogger Thanu said...

So HYD haan.. have fun and good luck at the new job

 
At March 04, 2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Abhishek Singh said...

Hey Arun, when did u change jobs? Which company is the lucky one now?

 
At March 05, 2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Thanu:

Thanks.. :)

@ Abhishek:

Joined the new company last month. Its the same company as the one u will b joining.

 
At March 07, 2006 7:16 AM, Blogger Thanu said...

It is so funny ur blog pals (me) know about u switching jobs and not ur friends ( I saw abishek singh under the friends listing..)
-thanu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home