Friday, February 03, 2006

New Job

MBA’s are known to be frequent job hoppers, and I’m doing everything in my capacity to reinforce the belief. After 8 months with my present employer, I’ve decided to quit. I’d been toying with this idea for the past 3 months, and finally when I got a chance to get a better profile, salary and career growth, I decided to take it with both hands.

I’ve put in my papers, but the usual hick-up with the people’s department is slowing things down. Hope things settle down soon, and I am relieved in the next one or two weeks.

The new job would be taking me to a new city. I have been there just once, during my “educational trip”, in the 5th semester of engineering.

Lets hope the new job provides me with all proper avenues of growth.

4 Comments:

At February 03, 2006 9:06 PM, Blogger Danesh said...

Congrats! Hope you like your new job better.

 
At February 03, 2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Thanu said...

Congrats on ur New job and my comment on the previous post was correct...whoo hooo

 
At February 08, 2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Sreejith Panickar said...

All the very best to you!

 
At February 09, 2006 9:18 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Danesh:

Thanks.
I hope so too.

@ Thanu:

Thanks.
Yup u were rite.

@ Sreejith:

Thanks a lot!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home