Thursday, November 03, 2005

Back in Chennai

I returned back to Chennai after celebrating my Diwali holidays in Bangalore. I had a whale of a time at home during the 4 days. Watched the cricket match on Monday 31st, and I just loved the way Dhoni blasted his highest and record breaking score. Also watched Titanic, which was aired on Star Movies. I just love that movie, and it seems the latest DVD version has been released in the US. It will be released in India sometime in the 2nd week of Nov, hope to get my hands on them soon.

Most of the time was spent in watching TV and sleeping. I was so lazy that I did not even call up friends and try to meet them. Although there were only a few of them in Bangalore, but still I should have called. The reason for this unpardonable behaviour is that I do not have any mode of private transportation in Bangalore – I hate to travel by the town buses!!!

Throughout the day I was not in a good mood. Lot of thoughts running through my mind, loads of confusion, loads to worry about. Lot of things are about to change this month. Hope things go well.

Finally, before I end this post, a word of thanks to all the people who wished me a happy Diwali, and also a speedy recovery from my ailments – Parth, Sushil, Thanu, Danesh, Madhu, Gaurav and Prakash. In fact, my condition improved the moment I boarded the train to Bangalore.

5 Comments:

At November 03, 2005 9:30 PM, Blogger Thanu said...

Glad to know u ar feeling better. All sickness will go away just the thought of being home.

Hope all the changes u are planning goes well

-thanu

 
At November 03, 2005 11:28 PM, Blogger Parth Anand said...

hey..good to know you had a wonderful time back home...i followed the matches too...awesome..its great india has won the series...

and hope you are feeling better today...
all thoughts..confusion...worries will clear away...dont think too much about it...
all will eventually go well...

 
At November 04, 2005 6:05 AM, Blogger Riot said...

The thought of home does make things better. I spent half a day the other day trying to get together everything for a ethakya appam feast :) Home style cooking as a cure for everyday blues

 
At November 04, 2005 9:08 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Thanu:
Thanx... I'm hoping for the same as well.

@ Parth:
I'm anxiously waiting for the time when all confusions and doubts would goes away

@ OMR:
Etekka Appam!!! Yum.. Yum... I love etekka appam!!!

 
At November 04, 2005 10:15 AM, Blogger Thanu said...

I want Eethkya appam too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home