Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend at Bangalore

Returned from Bangalore after a well deserved break. Well deserved, since I was going nuts in Chennai. Had I spent another week without any break, I would have gone mad.

Watched two movies – Ghajini and Transporter 2. Shall be writing the reviews later on.

The trip was a good one. I did miss the TV though, the cable TV operators in Bangalore had called for an indefinite strike owing to some tax struggle, but I made up for the loss of TV by going out and watching movies.

While moving around in Bangalore in the town bus, I got to see some hoardings of movies. The taglines/captions caught my attention. A few samples would tell you why it caught my attention-

  • The feel that never ends
  • No Logic…. Only Ramakrishna’s Magic
  • A real man

Another logo on the top a girl caught my attention while I was in Symphony to watch Transporter 2. She would have been 12 or 13 years old, and her top or whatever you call it said, “Stop Bitching, Let’s start a Revolution”.

Finally, before I left home, mom was complaining that I had not spent enough time at home. I need to take care of that the next time I visit there.

1 Comments:

At October 05, 2005 8:50 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Susan:

DB is not my area of expertise as I'm not into programming/coding. Have studied it during my graduation, donno if that could help u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home