Friday, October 07, 2005

Happy Dushehra

I used to look forward to the Dushehra holidays when I was in school. We used to get 10 days off and the best part is towards the end. When we kept our books for Pooja and we did not have to study for a whole day. It meant non stop TV, and the best was that my parents never asked me to study!!!!

So as these holidays are approaching, I’m getting nostalgic. Now there are no more Pooja’s and nobody asks me to study also, but missing those good old days.

I’m leaving for Bangalore today, will be visiting my college for the annual alumni meet. Monday and Tuesday are holidays for us, so will be returning only on Wednesday. This will give me another very much needed break and also some respite from the torrid of comments I received on one of my posts.

The more comments I receive, the more I am beginning to believe on what I wrote. If you are still wondering as to what I am talking about, read this post as well as the comments below it.

Wishing you all a happy Dushehra.

4 Comments:

At October 07, 2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Prakash said...

hi
have a good time in bangalore...and talking about the this e festive season..yes i also miss the functions as I live far away from my home....
yes good old days....always nagging parents to study....
Prakash

 
At October 07, 2005 9:34 PM, Blogger -Poison- said...

happy dushehra.. :)

 
At October 10, 2005 6:30 PM, Blogger Sujay said...

So...u deleted it frm ur blog for good huh?

 
At October 12, 2005 10:34 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Prakash:

Thanks mate.... had a real good time away fron Chennai. Shall be writing about it later.

@ Poison:

Thanks... and wish u the same!!!

@ Sujay:

Yeah, I deleted it. I was shocked to learn that even you thought that the other Arun R was me.

I am not that stupid to make such atrocious comments!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home