Monday, October 24, 2005

75 Questions

I'd been tagged for this huge and lengthy one by Parth Anand. It did not take much time, since most of our answers matched. So it was my favourite Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. It was not coz I wanted to make a short work of it, but it turned out like that.

So here it goes.

1. Gum: Centerfresh
2. Restaurant: Vasanth Bhavan
3. Drink: Coffee / Tea
4. Season: Winter
5. Type of weather: Cold
6. Emotion: Insecure
7. Thing to do on a half day: Watch TV or Read a novel or Work on my PC or Sleep
8. Late-night activity: Watching movies
9. Sport: Cricket, Football and Volleyball
10. State: Tamilnadu, India
11. Store: Nearest grocery store.

When was the last time you.....
12. Cried: 9th Nov 2003 – The worst and the most unforgettable day of my life!!!
13. Played a sport: Sometime in August. Played a volleyball match in the office
14. Laughed: 2 hours ago in a meeting
15. Hugged someone: When I met a buddy last week
16. Kissed someone: Its a Secret!!! ;)
17. Felt depressed: When I filled the details of 16, a few seconds ago!!!
18. Felt overworked: During my summer project with Saatchi & Saatchi in 2004
19. Faked sick: Never
20. Lied: Don’t remember. I lie very often, so there’s no point keeping track of it.

What was the last....
21. Word you said: “Its tough”. When I was solving a puzzle sent by a colleague, half an hour ago.
22. Thing you ate: Bread with jam and butter.
23. Song you listened to: “Suttrum Vizhi” from the Tamil movie Ghajini.
24. Thing you drank: Water
25. Place you went to: Shop outside my office to have breakfast
26. Movie you saw: A Lot Like Love (A dumb and stupid movie)
27. Movie you rented: “Balettan”. A mallu movie when I was at home 6 months ago.

Who was the last person you...
28. Had a sleepover with: My friends from office. We had a bachelor’s party 2 months ago.
29. Called: My aunt.
30. Went to a movie with: My friends from office
31. Saw: My colleague in office, who is sitting next to me!!!
32. Were angry with: The person who sprayed my shirt with dirt on my way to office today morning. It’s raining in Chennai.

Have you ever...
33. Danced in the rain: I’ve walked, driven my bike, but never danced.
34. Kissed someone: It's again a secret!!!
35. Done drugs: No
36. Drank alcohol: Yes
37. Partied 'til the sun came up: Yes
38. Had a movie marathon: Yes
39. Gone too far on a dare: No
40. Spun until you were immensely dizzy: Yes, while I was a kid.
41. Taken a survey quite like this before: There was one Seven things tag, which I had done earlier.

My life...
42. Name: Arun R
43. Gender: Male
44. Birthday: 26th Feb 1980
45. Relationship status: Single and Looking
46. Nationality: Indian
47. Occupation: Management Trainee

Love...
48. Love is: being there when u r needed the most
49. Love or lust: prefer love
50. Best love song: “Pehala Nashaa” from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar
51. Is it possible to be in love w/ more than one person at the same time: No, I can’t.
52. When love hurts, I...: Move on. There are better things in life.
53. Is there such thing as love @ first sight?: No, at first sight, its infatuation.

Opposite sex (or same sex)...
54. Turn ons: Eyes, long hair, a good figure.
55. Turn offs: Makeup, Pungent perfume, skimpy or revealing dresses
56. Do your parent's opinion on your gf/bf matter to you?: Yes
57. What kinda hairstyle are you into?: Summer crop.girl
58. What is the sweetest thing a girl/guy can do for you?: Do something before I ask them to.
59. Are you the type of person to HOLLA and ask for numbers?: No

Picky picky...
60. Dog or cat: Cat, I love the way they cuddle.
61. Short or long hair: long.
62. Sunshine or rain: rain.
63. Hugs or kisses: Men - Hugs, Woman I love - both
64. Summer or winter: Winter
65. Written letters or e-mails: e-mails
66. Car or motorcycle: bikes
67. House party or club: Club Party.
68. Sing or dance: dancing, especially after I’ve had a peg or two.
69. Freak or slow dance: Freak!!!

Lately...
70. How are you today: I hate Mondays!!!
71. What pants are you wearing right now?: Blue pants, part of my uniform.
72. What shirt are you wearing right now?: White, again part of my uniform.
73. What does your hair look like at the moment: Neatly oiled and combed.
74. How is the weather right now?: Its raining, there’s a cool breeze outside, The Perfect weather for me.
75. What did you have for Lunch/Dinner: Will leave for lunch in another 20 minutes. I’m famished. Lunch will be South Indian vegetarian meals!!!

So now anyone who has read this, and wants to take it are welcome. I do not want to force anyone to do it!!!

5 Comments:

At October 24, 2005 3:29 PM, Blogger Prakash said...

Hi
after long time....
ienjoyed reading that....good one...
How are you today: I hate Mondays!!!-------so true man......
TC
Prakash

 
At October 24, 2005 4:24 PM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Prakash:

Thats exactly how I'm feeling today!!!
Looks like u r busy these days.

 
At October 25, 2005 12:32 AM, Blogger Thanu said...

Been following ur blog for a while, this is a great insight about ya.

 
At October 25, 2005 10:32 AM, Blogger Parth Anand said...

Hey Thanks for taking time and answering those 75 questions..wonderful insight..
So where are you doing your management training from and what are they teaching?
I liked the part about the uniform..felt nostalgic..we had blue pants and white uniform in school...

 
At October 25, 2005 11:21 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Thanu:

:)

@ Parth:

As I'd mentioned in the beginning of the post, it did not take much time. I just needed to copy and paste things from ur blog.

I'm working. After completing my MBA I've joined as a Management Trainee, in the management cadre of my company. I'm presently doing process improvement projects for my company.

We have to wear uniforms at our workplace. Infact I've had the same set of uniforms in schools too(KV) - Blue Pants and White Shirts. So that makes it 12 years and 5 months in the same uniform!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home