Friday, September 02, 2005

An Update

Another weekend is approaching, and before I leave for Bangalore for the weekend, let me look at what happened last week.

There were no major adventures, so there was nothing to write about. I was not very regular in blogging since there was nothing much to write. In between I managed to squeeze in two posts regarding a few books that I’ve read.

I have a new roommate now. So there’s no more loneliness awaiting me when I return back home. At least there’s someone I can talk to at home.

The trip to Bangalore should be good. Planning to meet a lot of friends and to watch a few movies.

Happy weekend!!!!

2 Comments:

At September 03, 2005 2:32 PM, Blogger -Poison- said...

have fun in blore..

and thanks for te bourne legacy review

:)

 
At September 05, 2005 10:05 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Poison:

Thanks...

U r always welcome... the rate at which I'm reading books these days... I am sure that my blog will b full of book reviews....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home