Friday, September 30, 2005

A Thought on Life & Maria Sharapova

I happened to receive these forwards sometime back. In those days, there were better things to write on my blog, but now my mind is completely empty, so there’s nothing to write about.

This one is a thought on life, as quoted by George Costanza, Jerry Seinfeld's best friend. I agree with what he had to say. My outlook in life is similar, may be it’s due to the fact that I have crossed the golden period in one’s life – the 16-23 age group.



The next one is one of the best forwards I have received. The title of the forward was “Men Concentrating on their Work”. An apt title.

4 Comments:

At October 01, 2005 6:20 PM, Blogger -Poison- said...

its funny to approach life in the reverse order.

its even funnier to see the men at work.

i am supposedly in the golden era of life..whats golden about it?

 
At October 03, 2005 9:30 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Poison:

Well, you will know once u have passes it. That's the tragedy with the golden era.

 
At October 04, 2005 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Was just passing by.. and i gotta say that george's view on the reverse life-cycle is great;) And i will also say that i love Maria Sharapova..

 
At October 05, 2005 8:35 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ No-Name:

Thanks for the visit and the comment!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home