Friday, September 09, 2005

Se7en Things....... I've been tagged!!!

I've been following this new tag that has been doing its round in the blog world. I was quiet happy that noone has tagged me, and I was not expecting to me tagged, untill Prakash leaves me a comment - "I've tagged you".

So here it goes..... I've tried my best to get the things straight from my heart......

Se7en things I plan to do before I die
  • Build a house
  • Buy a few cars
  • Visit every continent in this world (Might drop Antarctica, but I’ll try my best)
  • Drive a Hayabusa & cross 200km/hr – I’ll die of happiness if I buy it!!!!
  • Fall in love
  • Get married
  • Start a hotel/resort with few of my TAPMI friends

Se7en things that I can do
  • Learn swimming
  • Read more books
  • Make more friends
  • Donate a part of my salary to an NGO
  • Exercise regularly
  • Start taking life seriously
  • Service my bike regularly

Se7en things I can’t do
  • Eat brinjals or bitter gourd or ladies finger
  • Listen to boring speeches
  • Stand selfishness or self praising
  • Stop admiring beauty, especially of the members of the opposite sex
  • Tell a girl that I love her
  • Forget or forgive people who have hurt me
  • Live without Internet

Se7en things that attract me to the opposite sex

  • Eyes
  • Smile
  • Intelligence
  • Long & curly lock of hair
  • Compassionate
  • Mischievous
  • Courageous and Bold

Se7en things I say most
  • Ende amme
  • Aiyyo
  • Teri maa ki aankh
  • Abey Yaar...
  • Shit
  • OK
  • I See...

Se7en celebrities I wish to meet
  • APJ Abdul Kalam
  • Sachin Tendulkar
  • Amitabh Bachchan
  • Julia Roberts
  • Steve Waugh
  • Stephi Graph
  • Stephen Hawking

Se7en people I am tagging

12 Comments:

At September 09, 2005 8:27 PM, Blogger Sushil said...

Thanks . Ive been tagged by both you and Jiby for this same 7 things :-). Guess between the two of you , I will have to put things down.

 
At September 09, 2005 8:28 PM, Blogger Yashasvi Arun said...

What is this tagging all about man

 
At September 09, 2005 8:33 PM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Sushil:

Now more the reason for putting on on ur blog.....

@ Yash:

Some sort of crazy thing going on in the blog world....

 
At September 10, 2005 9:46 AM, Blogger Riot said...

Ouch ! These kind of things take a lot of time. Ouch !

 
At September 10, 2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ OMR:

I know.... :(

I had to put in some 2 hours for it....

 
At September 10, 2005 6:40 PM, Blogger silverine said...

I was so glad when I was tagged. I had to think really hard to pen the 7 points. But even after writing the tag, I kept introspecting for a long while. This tag sort of forces you to face some issues. I am glad I did it.

ps I like the way you have written 'se7en'. Cool :)

 
At September 10, 2005 8:37 PM, Blogger mayenfeld said...

Arun - I understood the malayalam and english expressions...but what does 'Teri maa ki aankh' mean? Is it hindi??
Kesi

 
At September 12, 2005 8:59 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Silverine:

I took most of the time for 7 things I plan to do, I can do and I can't do... they really drain u out....

And as u put it.... helps u a lot!!!

'Se7en' is taken from the way it was written in the movie Seven. I hope u've watched it.... if not then do so, its worth it!!!

@ Kesi:

:D:D:D:D:D

Its a hindi swear word (quiet a bad one too..) .... and please don't add it to ur vocabulary!!!!

 
At September 12, 2005 8:28 PM, Blogger mayenfeld said...

I don’t know Arun – I am rather tempted to add it to my good ol’ vocab list;-) – shall keep it under the ‘reserves category’ though…tis an impressive-looking curse word – who knows, it might come in handy one day :-))

 
At September 13, 2005 8:44 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Kesi:

Alrite, All the best!!!

Don't tell me that I didn't warn u!!!

 
At September 13, 2005 9:25 AM, Blogger Sujay said...

U forgot to add
'That issssssssssss' to the list!!
;-)

 
At September 13, 2005 10:07 AM, Blogger Arun R said...

@ Sujay:

I know... I wanted to add it, but then I’d have to add “Pleazzeeeee”, “I don’t handle such izzues”.

Then the famous “Aand then and the Aand then and the Aand then!!!!!” and “Taaeeeeeekkk eeeettt”

So If I started to write our TAPMI lingo, then the list would have been endless... So skipped it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home