Friday, July 08, 2005

Update

The Polaris guys got their postings today, and as luck would have it, there’s nothing in it for me. I was expecting that APRKR get his posting here, so that I can get a roommate in my new flat. It seems that most of the people’s locations were decided, but in the final moment, due to the arrival of a new short-term project, some 20 members have been asked to stay back in Chennai for 45 days. APRKR is one of them, and his final location has not yet been decided.

My parents had called me yesterday and were suggesting that Sasi Chittappan join me in my new flat. His office is near the Harbour, which is quiet far away. Considering his health, staying with me would be a better alternative. I had asked Chittappan to stay with me last week itself, but he said that he was looking for a place where there are good schools nearby. Dad has said that he would talk to him regarding his stay.

When I met Gokul yesterday for dinner, he was telling me the roommates with whom he was put up currently, are planning to shift to a new room. He said that he also wanted to move in with me.

Now the problem is that the house owner had instructed me initially that there should not be more that 2 people staying in the house. So in case both Chittapan and Gokul are planning to shift in, then I will have to talk to the house owner.

Apart from the house issue, there are other news as well.

Bhoopathy, my classmate during engineering, is getting married on the 13th of this month. I will be going to his wedding, which is in Coimbatore. This should be a good place to meet old friends and to have a gala time. I have taken a days leave for the same.

1 Comments:

At July 08, 2005 1:42 PM, Blogger GRAM said...

when are you planning to apply leave for your marraige??.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home