Thursday, June 30, 2005

New Accomodation

So I have finally decided to shift to a new house. The house owner has agreed to a deposit of 6 months in advance and a rent of Rs.5000/-. I should be shifting in by this weekend.

This means that I will be moving out of Gokul’s house, but then I will be getting the peace of mind which I wanted. If things are not well at home, then there are obvious chances that it will affect your work. The problem with the house was the water – I have mentioned it in one of my previous posts Life @ Chennai– I could not carry on washing my clothes and taking bath in that water.

Now that I am moving out, and that too alone, there will be some problems. Firstly is the rent, which might be a bit of a problem for me. Five grant means that I will have to cut down on my extra spending. I am hoping that at least one of classmates from TAPMI, who have got into Polaris are placed in Chennai.

A new life starts from next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home