Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Unpacked my computer

Its been more than a month since I reached home, and I had still not opened my computer. I had plans of taking it to Chennai, so I did not want to unpack it now. But boredom at home got the better of me and finally I had to open the computer.

Before leaving Manipal, my computer was attacked by viruses and I had to reinstall the OS. I had not restored the system completely, so I am utilizing the free time at home to get my computer back in shape.

So these days I am loading a lot of programs, watching a lot of movies on my computer.

Saw 2 Malayalam movies - Swapanakoodu and Manasinakkare - and an English movie - The Runaway Jury.

I faced a few problems while installing some programs. The CD on which I have Photoshop had developed errors, so I could not install it. Adobe Pro says that there is a cabinet file missing. Adobe reader says that there is a bit more of downloading left. So these programs are hanging by the wire.

VirtualDub has developed a new problem. Whichever movie I compress, the sound is delayed by 2-3 seconds. I am suspecting that I might have accidently changed some setting, so I downloaded the latest version of VirtualDub today. Hope it solvs the problem.

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2005 9:58 PM, Blogger Abhishek Singh said...

Hey Arun,

Can you add my blog to your Blogroll?

I've done the same for your Blog.

Plz plz plz plz pzl plz plz pzl plz ..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home