Saturday, May 21, 2005

My Bloggin Habit

The number of posts from my side has gone down drastically over the months. When I started bloggin in March, I was at TAPMI, where I had 24X7 Internet access, and there were lot of things going on around me about which I could write. Now things are different, no more free Internet and since I have holidays there is nothing going on around to write about.

I hope to improve it after I get a job, where I will have Internet access and things to write about. Regarding the bob, I have to report in Chennai on 3rd of June. We (There are 11 more Management Trainees joining along with me) will be given accomodation for a week. We have to collect our uniforms from the office on 4th. The uniforms are White shirts and Dark blue pants with black shoes. Reminds me of my school days, in KV we had the same uniforms. So after a break of 7 years I am back into the old dress.

My date of joining duty is 6th June.

The Kashmir trip has been cancelled, due to the twin bomb attacks last week and some killings of civilians in the next few days. We will be going to Gangtok, Kalimpong and Darjileeng. Will leave on 25th or 26th of this month and return on 31st.

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2005 1:53 PM, Blogger Abhishek Singh said...

Hey Arun,

Have you not enabled Atom Feed on your Blog? It yes, why so ?? :-)

 
At May 26, 2005 1:19 PM, Blogger Krish said...

Ha...that's so funny..to have ur schoo uniform in workplace...njoy maadi!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home