Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Latest Update

Its getting boring at home. There is nothing much to do, other than watching tv, reading newpapers, eating and sleeping.

My parents and I will be going to Srinagar for a 4 day trip starting from 23rd May. This is the last LTC I can avail. Once I join my company, I will not be eligible to go along with my parents during LTC. We will be flying till Srinagar, staying at house boats and returning by flight.

This will be my first trip to J&K. The farthest I have travelled to the North is till Shimla, which was during my MIP last year.

Many of my friends will be coming to Bangalore this week to join their jobs. Hope to meet many of them this weekend.

1 Comments:

At May 05, 2005 8:02 PM, Blogger Karthik Abhiram said...

I hope you get to meet many TAPMIans in Bangalore.  The Infy guys would have come to Hyderabad yesterday but I still haven't heard from them!  Probably I'll call them up sometime.  Rupak and me atleast have a plan to go to the IMAX theatre here...!

Enjoy your J&K trip...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home