Thursday, April 07, 2005

Last Blog from Bangalore for the month

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Kerala with my parents. It has been a long time since I visited Kerala. The last time was when I went to pay my respects to the family of Ajit and Syam. That was during Dec 2003.

The main purpose of this visit is to make a trip to Sabarimala Temple and also to pay my respects to numerous family members before I start my job.

The temple trip is planned for 14th and 15th of April, which means that I will be missing Vishu celebrations at home. It has been a long time since I celebrated Vishu at home. I will definitely miss the "Vishu Kani".

Have not yet decided about my return trip to Bangalore. As of now I am planning to return in the first week of May. The remaining updates for the month will be made from Kerala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home