Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Kerala Trip (9th April to 25th April)

Reached back from Kerala today morning. The trip lasted 2 weeks and it served its main purpose, to get away from the boredom at home.

Visited my relatives in Ernakulam, Vaikom and Kottayam. My mom's home town is Kottayam and her parents are there. Dad's hometown in Vaikom and his parents as well as one of his brother is there. Mom's eldest sister is in Ernakulam. Visited them and got blessings before I joined my job.

I also visited my first teacher - Ms. Baby - my teacher in LKG & UKG. She was so pleased to see me. Its amazing that she recognized me instantly. Talked for a long time with her regarding my mischieveousness as well as my friends in LKG & UKG. Its worth mentioning that I was very much scared to go to school. Ms. Baby was our neighbour and she had just started a nursery. Since I knew her, I agreed to go along with her, but on one condition, that I would be sitting on her lap in the car during the daily trips to and from the nursery. I was a recluse, and did not mingle well with the students there initially. The only person I used to talk was Ms. Baby. Slowly I began to get bolder and made a lot of friends there. Good old times!!!!!

I also made a trip to Sabarimala. I accompanied my dad, my cousin Appu and the husbands of my mom's sisters (She has 2 sisters). There is a lot to write about Sabarimala, may be in the next blog. We left on 13th morning and returned by 14th evening.

Towards the end of the Kerala trip, I started getting bored there as well. There also my main time pass was watching TV.

Lot of my friends have joined their jobs. Lucky guys, atleast they are not getting bored in their homes. I have another month left to be spent at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home