Monday, April 04, 2005

Gokul's Visit

I am getting fed up of eating, sleeping and watching TV. There are many more things in life, but I do not feel like doing any!!!!!

One week has passed since I left TAPMI, and I have got bored of this place. Missing the 24 hour net access of TAPMI.

Gokul had come during the weekend, from Chennai, so the weekend passed off well. For those who do not know about him, he was my classmate during my engineering days. We got to know about each other during the end of the 2nd year, which was a bit late. Over the next 2 years, we became close friends, and to date he is my best friend. Both of us have been through a lot of ups and downs in life, and finally after all the struggle, we are beginning to settle in life. Luckily both of us have ended up in Chennai, and we will be roommates for a long time, until our wives take us apart!!!!!

Gokul was staying with me during his 2 day visit to Bangalore. This is the first time he met my parents. I have made numerous trips to his home, mostly for food and sometimes for studies.

Met a lot of engg friends during the weekend - Muniaraj, Vasanth and Nagaraju. Had met Lakshmikanthan on Thursday, had a nice time with him in Forum. Lakshmi eyes a salesgirl there and we had a nice time ogling at her.

This week is going to be boring, there is nothing to be done. I will be leaving for Kerala on 8th and have not planned my return trip as of now. So I do not know when I will be able to update my blog next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home