Saturday, March 12, 2005

Why Blog????

I have had a desire for a long time now, to keep a note of various incidents in my life, to maintain a dairy.

The first attempt was made when i was in the 3rd standard, and it lasted a mere 2 days. Then there was a hiatus. The next attempt was made after i joined Engineering, this was due to the fact that I had left home for the first and I was feeling very home sick. So this time it went on for 6 months till i finally gave up.

The last attempt was made 2 months ago, and this time it was for 2 days.

Now one of my friends, Kamal Saxena, sends me the link of one of this blogs and asks me to make some entries. Thats when i hit upon this idea of creating a web diary, since I frequent Internet, it might not be a problem for me to maintain a proper record of my life.

I hope this endeavor breaks my earlier record of 6 months.

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2005 7:33 PM, Blogger Karthik Abhiram said...

This is cool. Keep writing. I will read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home