Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Formatting Blog & Interface

The only 'Productive' work I did today was to format my Blog. Added my photograph, and made a few changes to my profile.

I'm not well versed with HTML, so need external help. Since everyone was busy, I choose the easy way out. Went to Karthik's Blog, and saw his source file. I formatted my blog according to the code in his source file.

I used 'Hello', to upload my foto. The foto is the one taken for Interface.

Talking of 'Interface', it was released today. The only thing I did not like in it was my caricature. One of the things that caught my attention was the homage paid to Ajit, Jacob and Syam. I really miss them.

Will be going thro it in detail tonight.

Went to Malpe beach for the second continous day with my friends.

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2005 9:18 AM, Blogger GRAM said...

I agree with u that in particular the page which had the 3 photos was very touching. I miss these guys very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home