Thursday, March 17, 2005

Exams are Over!!!

Finally, after 20 months of non-stop assignments, quizzes (surprise & declared), presentations, mid-terms, end-terms, viva, etc, etc; life at TAPMI is slowly drawing to a close. The last exam was NTOP and the only good thing about the exam was that it is over!!

I had another important work to do today - to make arrangements for my scooter to be transported to Kerala. I was using the scooter in the first year; in the second year I bought my bike. Since then the scooter has been lying in the basement of our hostel like an antique piece. To make matters worse, I lost the RC book and other documents of the scooter. Now I will not be able to transport it as easily. I need to take it to the police station, get a receipt that the papers are missing and then transport the scooter by KTC. Dad knows a few people in KTC, so it will be done without further problems.

I cleaned the scooter today; tomorrow I need to give it for service. The entire process will take some 3-4 days. So finally I decided to cancel my trip to Kodaikanal. Would have loved to go there with my friends, but now there is no choice.

There was no much work in the evening, so was going through Wikipedia for interesting articles. Came across an article on Spoonerism. I also have this habit of mixing up words while speaking. The famous one being "Garing of Shanes" instead of "Sharing of Gains".

Another interesting incident of the day. My friend Amitabh was sitting in the CC and was planning to write some CD's, while I was at my favourite place in the Sys Lab. He did not know how to burn them, and asked me for help. I did not want to leave the Sys Lab, since I was busy with movie compression work. So I went online in Yahoo!, and sent him instructions on how to burn over the messenger. Advent of technology!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home