Saturday, March 26, 2005

Convocation

The day started with loads of work to be done. I could not pack all my things yesterday night. So there was more to be done, moreover I had to make arrangements for my scooter to be scrapped as well as my bike to be shifted to Bangalore.

At 9, the person who would be scrapping my vehicle called me up and said that he would take the vehicle now. The vehicle was taken to his garage and scrapped in front of me. All it parts were taken out and finally it was cut into two halves, so there is no danger of the scooter getting back in the roads and creating problems.

After the scooter, it was the turn of the bike to get my attention. It was to be shifted to Bangalore, so booked the vehicle in VRL, it will come there on Monday.

The convocation function was supposed to start at 5:45pm, but all the students were required to be present at 3:30 itself to prepare for the same. Firstly we had to wear the convocation coat. Initially we were in the Chaitya Hall of Valley View, so due to the A/C it was ok, but then we were asked to come out for the group photo, it was really hot outside. Had a tough time with so many clothing on me.

In Chaitya, we had a lot of photos being taken. I had brought a roll just before the function, and after leaving Chaitya Hall when I looked at the number of photos taken, it was 24!!!!

The function went off very well, but the only bad thing was the heat. Met lot of my friend's parents.

Got to do a bit more of packing. Will be leaving Manipal tomorrow. So this is my last night at TAPMI Men's Hostel.

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2005 6:53 AM, Blogger Krish said...

Absolutely true..ohhh..that heat..it was horrible...that too with that convocation gown, it was sapping man...happy that I would never wear it again..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home