Saturday, March 19, 2005

Confusions!!!!

What a day it has been!!!!

Till today morning, I had decided that I would not be making the trip to Kodaikanal. In between I was tempted to go by the persuading of my friends. But at the back of my mind I had my scooter and my dad. Yesterday our gang had gone for a treat. It was Priya, Surya and my turn to treat them. Had a nice time. Sai Parivar's food is amazing!!!!

In the morning, when I went to see these guys off at the bus stop, everyone was coaxing me to accompany them. I had a tough time saying "no", and finally they left without me. After they left I felt really bad. Coz of me all their planning for this tour would go for a waste, and moreover such a tour would never again happen in my life. In my heart I wanted to make the trip, but as I said before, the scooter was holding me back.

After I came back to the hostel with Adi, even he could not go since he had commitments at Pune, I just could not sit in the hostel. That's when I decided that I would make the trip. There was another gang which was making their trip to the same place in the evening. I have planned to accompany them. They will leave by 6.

It will be fun to go with them - The 2nd floor T-Flankies!!!!

The issue of my scooter was also solved in the evening when dad gave me the number of a person whom I could contact and get the scooter scrapped. I called him up and he said he would do the work by the next week. So I can make the trip without worrying about my scooter.

Finally a word about my friends. They were literally pleading with me accompany them and I don't know how I was able to say a no to them. During the 20 minute session in the bus stand I was nearly moved to tears.

Finally, as the old saying goes - Alls Well That Ends Well!!!

So here I am, ready to leave for Kodaikanal, another half an hour to go.

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2005 11:43 PM, Blogger DILIP VAMANAN said...

Hi,
Nice Blog.. I just happen to come to your blog when i searched for Kodiakanal

Dilip
http://www.dilpu.net/archives/2005/03/15/kodaikanal-diary/

 
At March 24, 2005 12:35 PM, Blogger Karthik Abhiram said...

Hope you enjoyed your Kodaikanal trip... we sure did :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home